Lucky Dog Resort | Requirements
All dogs staying at Lucky Dog Resort must meet the following health and safety requirements:
- Dogs must be well socialized and not show any protective behavior around toys, food or kennels. Owners must certify that their dogs have not harmed or shown any aggressive or threatening behavior toward people or other dogs.
- Dogs must not have extreme anxiety issues when kenneled. (If you are unsure, you may want to consider bringing your dog to Lucky Dog Resort for one night, prior to an extended vacation).
- Dogs must NOT be repetitive barkers indoors or outdoors.
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered if over 6 months of age.
- Puppies must be at least 16 weeks old and have completed ALL rounds of puppy vaccinations.
- All dogs must be clean and in good health with the exception of stable post surgical dogs.
- All dogs must be free from any condition which could potentially jeopardize other guests. Please DO NOT bring your dog to Lucky Dog Resort if they are not well.
- All dogs must be on some type of flea treatment program.
- A vaccination certificate is required for each dog.